Braden Drake Law can help you and your business keep up with required tax filings. If you need to catch up on returns, file an amended return, or if you’re already up to date and need someone to file your current year’s return, Braden Drake Law can help.
personal income tax
I have the experience to maximize your refund and file on your behalf quickly whether you only have one W-2 or own several investments.
Whether your business needs to issue K-1s, 1099s, or file for its first or tenth year, Braden Drake Law can help you with your tax needs.
Gift & Estate tax
Some gifts are subject to filing requirements as are estates. These areas are governed by complex tax rules.
The base rate for all individual (non-business) tax returns is $200. This includes one state return and one W-2 or 1099.
- The following forms are a $10 fee each:
- W-2 & 1099-MISC
- The following Schedules may be added at a $50 cost each:
- Schedule A
- Schedule D
- A Schedule E for rental property can be added at $100 + $50 per additional rental rental property
- Schedule Cs are included at a cost of $200 each
- Additional state returns can be added at a cost of $50 each
If you have questions on corporate returns, partnership returns, gift returns, estate returns, or any other tax matters, please give me a call or shoot me an email, and I will be happy to provide a detailed quote.
- "Braden was a huge help when I needed advice on how to manage my tax status as a single parent. He is patient, attentive, and exceptionally knowledgeable. He will be my contact in future." - Loretta
- "Attorney Drake was very helpful in giving me tips for my tax filing status. I am starting my own business, and do not have enough resources to spend a lot. Luckily Attorney Drake has affordable classes where you can learn how to file your own taxes as a new business owner / solo practitioner. A super deal!" - Michelle